If you’ve had a cannoli before, then you probably understand how we’re feeling—ready for dessert. If you haven’t had a cannoli before, we are (jumping up and down) excited to welcome you to the world of sweet whipped ricotta goodness inside a crunchy, chocolatey shell. The best part is that you’re the pastry chef tonight! We definitely didn’t want to fill these treats beforehand, as that would have led to soggy, sad cannoli. Only crispy, happy cannoli allowed here! Grab your aprons and pastry hats, because these cannoli are all up to you tonight 🙂 Don’t worry, we’ve got a step by step video online if you need, and instructions right here. Good luck, and most importantly have fun, because no matter what, they’re going to be beautiful (and delicious!).
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Cannoli shells
- Chocolate chips
- Cannoli cream
- A pastry bag
What you’ll need from home:
- A cup or pint glass
- A rubber spatula or spoon
Bravery (you got this!)
How to prep:
- Take your pastry bag and place it tip-down into the bottom of the glass. Fold the excess around the edge of the glass so you have a nice, clean opening.
- Using a rubber spatula or spoon, scoop the cannoli filling into the pastry bag.
- Carefully remove the pastry bag from the glass and push the cream about 1 inch from the tip. Twist the end of the bag to get everything nice and compact.
- Using a pair of scissors, cut off the tip of the bag, about 1 inch from the end.
- Using your filled pastry bag, fill each cannoli shell halfway from one end, then halfway from the other.
- Sprinkle or dip the cannoli ends in the chocolate chips, and just eat it already!
For all you visual learners out there, you can check out our nifty how-to video on filling your cannoli on Youtube, search for WECO Hospitality! The video is called: How To: Fill a cannoli like a pro. You can also find it in our online instructions, which are posted daily at wecohospitality.com/instructions
And that’s it! DESSERT solved, dessert served 🙂 #weareWECO