The Bourne Bridge, Route 6, Beachcomber, shark warnings, Nauset Beach, endless traffic, Hole-In-One donuts…we’ve got those pristine beach days down The Cape on our mind and want nothing more than you in that mindset with us! Naturally, we put our own little spin on this traditional mix that will send you out on the waves (mentally of course) or into that beach chair.. at least for now 😉
Total prep time: Maybe 5 minutes, maybe none!
What’s in your bag:
- Your delicious drank!
- Rosemary + Cranberries for garnish
What you’ll need from home:
- A cup and some ice!
- Maybe some vodka if you are the traditional type? But reality is, the options are endless with this one!
How to prep:
- Shake, shake, shake! (make sure the lid is on tight!)
- Mocktail: Pour about 6 oz over ice and top it with some club soda! Give it a little stir. Garnish with your rosemary. Then all you gotta do is get to sippin’!
- Cocktail: Pour 4 oz over ice and add a 2oz. shot of your liquor of choice. Stir, stir, stir, garnish with your rosemary, then sip, sip, sip!
And that’s it! DRINKS solved, drinks served 🙂 #weareWECO