You know what we love? Mozzarella. You know what we love to do with it? Eat it on pretty much everything. And when it’s paired with tomatoes and basil? A classic. Some trios like this just don’t need to be messed around with. Don’t fix what’s not broken! The balsamic glaze will add the perfect semi-sweet flavor on top, it’s pretty concentrated so you only need a little. If you feel the bowl needs an extra somethin’-somethin’, a light drizzle of olive oil goes a long way!
XOXO, WECO 🙂
Total prep time: 2-15 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your beauteous bowl
- Balsamic glaze
- Chicken breast (if you ordered it! Peep below for that info)
- Aluminum foil lined sheet tray (for the chicken, if you ordered it!)
What you’ll need from home:
- Nada! Ok, maybe a little S+P
How to prep:
- Remove the lid to your bowl as well as the dressing and flip that baby into your other bowl.
- Add S+P to your liking.
- Drizzle on that balsamic glaze and get to chowing.
The Chicken Breast (if you ordered it!):
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Place your chicken breast on the aluminum foil lined sheet tray and place the tray in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Add to your already dressed bowl and enjoy!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO