Happy Wednesday, WECO-ers! It’s hump day! And we’ve got juuuuuust the thing to get you over said “hump”. A ladder! No. Climbing rope! No. A summery salad full of heirloom tomatoes, (that we sourced from Stepanik Farm in MA!) fresh mozzarella, basil, and balsamic glaze! Yes. Yes, yes, yes. That’s it. This baby (your salad) is ready for chowin’, but also ready to toss in a lunch bag for noontime the next day. It’s really whatever you need it to be—breakfast, midnight snack, appetizer, new best friend…
Total prep time: 2-15 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your craz-ay capres-ay
- Garlic oil
- Balsamic glaze
- Chicken breast (if you ordered it! Peep the back for that info)
What you’ll need from home:
- Nada! Ok, maybe a little S+P
- Aluminum foil lined sheet tray (for the chicken, if you ordered it!)
How to prep:
- Add S+P to your liking.
- Drizzle on that garlic oil and balsamic glaze and get to chowing!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO
The Chicken Breast (if you ordered it!):
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Place your chicken breast on the aluminum foil lined sheet tray and place the tray in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Add to your salad and enjoy!