We’ve said it before, we’ll say it again. (And again, and again!) Leave well enough alone! We’re not tryna reinvent the wheel here, folks. Few things compare to the classic combination of mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil. We did add a little oregano, caramelized red onion and arugula to fill it out, but the bones of the salad are OG. Enjoy 🙂
Total prep time: 2-7 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your craz-ay capres-ay
- Balsamic glaze
- Garlic oil
- Chicken (if you ordered it!)
What you’ll need from home:
- Nada! Ok, maybe a little S+P
- Saute pan (for the chicken, if you ordered it!)
How to prep:
- Add S+P to your liking.
- Drizzle on that garlic oil, then your balsamic glaze and get to chowing!
- In a saute pan, add a drizzle of olive oil and heat over medium heat.
- Add your chicken and saute for 5-7 minutes or until warmed through. Season with s+p to taste!
- Top your bowl with your tasty shredded chicken 🙂
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO