Tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil. An iconic trio comparable to others of the same caliber, such as the Jonas Brothers, the Powerpuff Girls, or Destiny’s Child. Are we on the same page? Hope so. Cherry tomatoes, plum tomatoes, and beefsteak tomatoes are all in there because, again, iconic trios make the world turn. Devour that bowl, Fam!
Total prep time: 2-15 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your beauteous bowl
- Caramelized onion balsamic
What you’ll need from home:
- An aluminum foil-lined sheet tray or a plate
- A little S+P
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- When your oven is hot, place your chicken breast on your aluminium foil-lined sheet tray and pop in the oven for 12-15 minutes. We’re just heating it up, people!
- Remove from the oven carefully, and place chicken breast in your bowl. Drizzle dressing and dig in.
- Pop the chicken breast on your plate and place in the microwave. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until warmed through.
- Place chicken breast in your bowl. Drizzle dressing and dig in.
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO