There’s really nothing quite like the experience of eating a caramel apple. The crisp fall breeze, the gooey caramel, the tart apple. It’s pure food-on-a-stick perfection. Now picture that SAME perfection, but in crumble form. Sounds pretty good right? Well we think so too! Our Caramel Apple Crumble is perfect for a cold winter night (or a cold winter morning) and will take you right back to all those carnival feels you love so much. Just as a suggestion, probs best not to try and put it on a stick.
Total prep time: 20 minutes
What’s in your bag:
What you’ll need from home:
-Aluminum foil-lined pan
How to Prep:
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Pop off the lid and put on an aluminum foil-lined pan to catch any possible drips.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until warmed through..
- Let it cool for 3-5 tortuous minutes (worth it, we promise!).
- Enjoy! Leave nothing behind! 🙂
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner AND dessert served. #weareWECO