New? And exciting? Tasty? Treats? Yes! All of the above apply to this fab charcuterie + cheese board today. You’ve got an amazing assortment of meats and cheeses to layer in alllllll the different combinations on top of Effie’s Homemade Oatcakes. And man oh man do we love these oatcakes. We think you’re gonna too. Our friends at Effie’s (based outta MA!) use a generations-old family farmhouse recipe that we’re pretty obsessed with. Just the right amount of crunch, sweetness, and savoriness. *Chef’s kiss*
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- A tray of your meats & cheeses (Walden Local Meat Co. soppressata, bresaola, duck rillette, Maple Leaf smoked gouda, R&G Cheesemaker’s goat’s milk Camembert)
- A box with your apricot jam + Effie’s Homemade Oatcakes
What you’ll need from home:
- A cutting board or plate, and a cheese knife or two.
How to prep:
- Assemble on your favorite cutting board or plate. Grab a butter/cheese knife or two to portion the cheese and serve the jam.
- Try ALL the combinations. Soppressata and jam on an oatcake? Bresaola and some smoked gouda on your favorite cracker from home? Mix it up!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO