Do we have any RPI grads in the house tonight? Any Fam members from Troy, NY? Cus that’s where your tasty goat cheese Camembert this eve is made! R&G Cheesemakers is a microcreamery in Troy that uses goat and cows milk sourced locally in the Hudson Valley. We love goat’s milk cheese, and we love Camembert, so when we discovered this cheese is a combo of both… you KNOW we did a happy dance. Local? Cheese? Couldn’t get better. Thanks R&G Cheesemakers! 🙂
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- A tray of your meats & cheeses (Walden Local Meat Co. Genoa salami, beef bresaola, Spotted Pig coppa, Somerdale White Stilton with blueberries, R&G Cheesemaker’s goat’s cheese Camembert)
- A box with your blueberry + balsamic compote, honey, Castelvetrano olives and focaccia
What you’ll need from home:
- A cutting board or plate, and a cheese knife or two.
How to prep:
- Assemble on your favorite cutting board or plate. Grab a butter/cheese knife or two to portion the cheese and serve the jam.
- Try ALL the combinations. Soppressata and jam on an oat biscuit? Bresaola and some smoked gouda on your favorite cracker from home? Mix it up!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO