Are ya feelin’ extra fancy tonight, Fam? Wanna try your hand at some fancy schmancy charcuterie board salami assembly? Try this nifty trick: take a clean wine glass and fold a piece of salami in half over the edge. Press gently so it kinda sticks on there. Keep going, overlapping the salami pieces in a clockwise circle for a few continuous layers. Flip the wine glass upside down, and voila! A salami rose! This will surely impress.
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- A tray of your meats & cheeses (bresaola, Walden Local Meat Co. salami, coppa, Point Reyes Bay Blue, Jersey Girl Cheese)
- Cranberry mustard honey, Castelvetrano olives + homemade tomato + basil focaccia
What you’ll need from home:
- A cutting board or plate, and a cheese knife or two.
How to prep:
- Assemble on your favorite cutting board or plate. Grab a butter/cheese knife or two to portion the cheese and serve the mustard.
- Try ALL the combinations. Salami and cranberry mustard on focaccia? Bresaola and some Point Reyes Bay Blue on your favorite cracker from home? Mix it up!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO