Shoutout to our friends at Arethusa Farm (named after the small pink orchid that grew on the farm’s property) in Bantam, CT! They’re responsible for crafting the Camembert on your charcuterie board today, a creamy, soft, brie-like cheese. It’s aged for four whole weeks for peak deliciousness! Don’t mind us over here, drooling 🙂
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- A tray of your meats & cheeses (Walden Local Meat Co. soppressata, bresaola, speck, Point Reyes Toma Provence, Arethusa Camembert)
- Cranberry hot honey, Castelvetrano olives + homemade tomato balsamic focaccia
What you’ll need from home:
- A cutting board or plate, and a cheese knife or two.
How to prep:
- Assemble on your favorite cutting board or plate. Grab a butter/cheese knife or two to portion the cheese and serve the honey.
- Try ALL the combinations. Soppressata and cranberry hot honey on focaccia? Bresaola and some Point Reyes Toma Provence on your favorite cracker from home? Mix it up!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO