Of course, your meats and cheeses are the STARS of this “board-way” production. (Teehee). But can we just take a moment to give some love and attention to that hunk in your bag? Hunk of homemade focaccia that is 😉 Studded with garlic, it’s divine on its own, but even better as a vehicle for your tangy blue or creamy toma (plus a drizzle of that honey). Or, maybe you prefer to go sando-style with a meat-cheese-mustard combo? Your call, Fam! This is your show to run, and there are no wrong answers.
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- A tray of your meats & cheeses (Walden Local Meat Co. Juniper Salami, Pistachio Mortadella, Bresaola, Point Reyes Blue, Smoked Maple Cheddar)
- Castelvetrano olives, honey, grainy mustard, + homemade garlic focaccia
What you’ll need from home:
- A cutting board or plate, and a cheese knife or two.
How to prep:
- Assemble on your favorite cutting board or plate. Grab a butter/cheese knife or two to portion the cheese and serve the mustard.
- Try alllll the combinations– mix, match, NOM.
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.