That’s right team, it’s back! Y’all were so stoked about the Charcuterie + Cheese Board last time we ran it, that we’re bringing it back this week! Here’s what’s in your bag tonight:
Walden Local Meat red wine salami + Brooklyn Cured bresaola,
Brookford Farm cheddar + Cricket Creek Camembert,
apricot whole grain mustard, truffle honey and rosemary focaccia
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- A box of your meats, cheeses, and olives.
- A box with your mustard, honey, and focaccia.
What you’ll need from home:
- A cutting board or plate, and a cheese knife or two.
How to prep:
- Assemble to your liking on your favorite cutting board or plate. Grab a butter/cheese knife or two to portion the cheese and serve the honey and mustard.
- Feelin’ extra fancy in salami assembly? Try the wine glass rose method! Take a clean wine glass, and fold a piece of salami in half over the edge. Press gently so it kinda sticks on there. Keep going, overlapping the salami pieces in a clockwise circle for a few layers. Flip the wine glass upside down, and voila! A salami rose! This will surely impress.
- Try ALL the combinations. Salami, cheddar and mustard on focaccia? Bresaola, Camembert, and truffle honey on your favorite cracker from home? Mix it up!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO