Of course, your meats and cheeses are the STARS of this “board-way” production. (Teehee.) But can we just take a moment to give some love to the lavash in your bag? This fab flatbread with Armenian and Persian origins is replacing the familiar focaccia tonight. Seasoned with everything spice, it’s a delightful vehicle for creamy-tangy Humboldt Fog and rich, sharp gouda. Or, maybe you prefer to go cracker stack-style with a lavish lavash-mustard-meat-cheese combo? Your call, Fam! This is your show to run, and there are no wrong plot lines.
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- A tray of your meats & cheeses (Jansal Valley truffle cheddar, Cypress Grove Humboldt Fog, Maple Leaf gouda, Walden Local Meat Co. salami, True Story prosciutto)
- Everything lavash, apricot mustard, + cornichons
What you’ll need from home:
- A cutting board or plate, plus a couple ramekins and cheese knife or two if you want!
How to prep:
- Assemble your meats and cheeses on your favorite cutting board or plate.
- Find the perfect spot to nestle in your cornichons, mustard, and lavash crackers. Set some serving knives on the side.
- Try alllll the combinations– mix, match, NOM.
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!