Of course, your meats and cheeses are the STARS of this “board-way” production. (Teehee.) But can we just take a moment to give some to the hunk in your bag? Hunk of homemade focaccia that is 😉 It’s divine on its own, but even better as a vehicle for your aged goat cheese and tangy-funky blue. Or, maybe you prefer to go sando-style with a meat-cheese-pepper jam combo? Your call! This is your show to run, and there are no wrong plot lines.
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- A tray of your meats & cheeses (Cypress Grove Midnight Moon aged goat cheese, Point Reyes blue, Sweet Grass Dairy Thomasville Tomme farmhouse cheese, Walden Local Meat Co. salami, mortadella with pistachios)
- Focaccia, homemade strawberry pepper jam, & grapes
What you’ll need from home:
- A cutting board or plate, plus a couple ramekins and cheese knife or two if you want!
How to prep:
- Assemble your meats and cheeses on your favorite cutting board or plate.
- Find the perfect spot to nestle in your grapes, jam, and focaccia. Set some serving knives on the side.
- Try alllll the combinations– mix, match, NOM.
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!