Walden Local Meat salami + bresaola,
Camembert + Kilchurn Estate truffle cheddar, apricot whole grain mustard, clover honey and rosemary focaccia
This hecking truffle cheddar is the best thing since sliced bread. Speaking of sliced bread, that homemade focaccia— mmmmmm. Take a sharp bread knife and slice it into thin pieces, you can create little masterpieces of cheese and meat and honey and mustard on each one. Back to the cheddar for a moment, though. *Truffle* cheddar? You heard that right. It’s nutty, earthy, yet mild, and pairs perfectly with a dry red. It’s call-your-mom-about-it worthy.
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- A tray of your meats & cheeses
- A box with your mustard, honey, and focaccia.
What you’ll need from home:
- A cutting board or plate, and a cheese knife or two.
How to prep:
- Assemble to your liking on your favorite cutting board or plate. Grab a butter/cheese knife or two to portion the cheese and serve the honey and mustard.
- Try ALL the combinations. Salami, cheddar and mustard on focaccia? Bresaola, Camembert, and honey on your favorite cracker from home? Mix it up!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO