On today’s board: Bresaola, Soppressata, Cacciatorini salami, Camembert, and Aged Gouda
They say variety is the spice of life, and we think a charcuterie + cheese board is the living embodiment of that phrase. You wise WECO’er know this, of course, because you’re about to go ham (we had to) on this delicious array. Whether you dive right in or meticulously arrange your meats, cheeses, and accompaniments in a beautiful Instagram-worthy shot, we hope you enjoy every.last.bite.
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- A tray of your meats & cheeses
- A box with your mustard, honey, and focaccia.
What you’ll need from home:
- A cutting board or plate, and a cheese knife or two.
How to prep:
- Assemble to your liking on your favorite cutting board or plate. Grab a butter/cheese knife or two to portion the cheese and serve the honey and mustard.
- Try ALL the combinations. Salami, gouda, and mustard on focaccia? Bresaola, Camembert, and honey on your favorite cracker from home? Mix it up!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO