It’s Friday so you know what that means…WECO charcuterie time! You can expect three meats tonight: bresaola, Walden Local red wine soppressata, and salumeria biellese prosciutto. For cheese, we’ve got Jansal Valley Captain’s Daughter IPA cheddar (New Bedford, MA) and Nancy’s camembert (Hudson Valley). We also tossed a little Mike’s Hot Honey in your bags this eve, for a spicy little surprise. Get ready, cause things are heatin’ up!
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- A tray of your meats & cheeses
- A box with your fig-balsamic jam, Mike’s Hot Honey, and rosemary focaccia
What you’ll need from home:
- A cutting board or plate, and a cheese knife or two.
How to prep:
- Assemble on your favorite cutting board or plate. Grab a butter/cheese knife or two to portion the cheese and serve the honey and mustard.
- Try ALL the combinations. Bresaola and jam on focaccia? Prosciutto, Camembert, and honey on your favorite cracker from home? Mix it up!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO