Salami, bresaola, and pâté, peeps, it’s a party! For cheeses this week we’re featuring Four Fat Fowl St. Stephen cheese (a triple creme cheese from Stephentown, NY) and 5-Spoke Creamery Redmond Cheddar (from Goshen, NY). Let us know what you think, and tell us your favorite charcuterie combination from this spread 🙂
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- A tray of your meats & cheeses (Walden Local Genoa salami, beef bresaola, Jacques DuFour Pâté de Campagne, Four Fat Fowl St. Stephen cheese + 5-Spoke Creamery Redmond Cheddar)
- A box with your blueberry + balsamic compote, honey, Castelvetrano olives, and rosemary focaccia.
What you’ll need from home:
- A cutting board or plate, and a cheese knife or two.
How to prep:
- Assemble on your favorite cutting board or plate. Grab a butter/cheese knife or two to portion the cheese and serve the honey and compote.
- Try ALL the combinations. Bresaola and compote on focaccia? Pâté, cheddar, and honey on your favorite cracker from home? Mix it up!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO