Hey peeps, we’d like to introduce you to some of the tasty treats on this week’s board! Drum roll please… meet Beecher’s marvelous Marco Polo, a creamy cheese with green and black peppercorns (inspired by explorer Marco Polo, who was said to bring pepper to Europe!) and R&G Cheesemaker’s (outta Troy, NY) goat’s milk Camembert. There’s really no wrong combination of all these goodies, though we’ll say we’re partial to a little tasso ham, Camembert, and honey on focaccia ;P
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- A tray of your meats & cheeses (Walden Local Meat Co. Genoa salami, Nodine’s Smokehouse tasso ham, prosciutto, Beecher’s Marco Polo cheese + R&G Cheesemaker’s goat’s milk Camembert)
- A box with your golden raisin chutney, clover honey, mixed olives and rosemary focaccia
What you’ll need from home:
- A cutting board or plate, and a cheese knife or two.
How to prep:
- Assemble on your favorite cutting board or plate. Grab a butter/cheese knife or two to portion the cheese and serve the honey and chutney.
- Try ALL the combinations. Prosciutto and honey on focaccia? Salami, some Marco Polo, and chutney on your favorite cracker from home? Mix it up!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO