Your favorite charcuterie treats, but in flatbread format! The canvas today is your flatbread, and you’re the artist in charge. Are you a traditionalist, dispersing toppings evenly on your pie, or are you more in the mood to make a cured meat self portrait? Show us your pizza art by tagging us on Instagram: @wecohospitality 🙂
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Basil + tomato cream
- Balsamic drizzle
What you’ll need from home:
- An aluminum foil lined sheet tray
- Cutting board
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 425F. Lay your flatbread pieces on the sheet tray. Topping time: spoon a thin layer of the basil + tomato cream over both flatbreads. Arrange the salami, soppressata, and taleggio all over.
- Toss it in the oven for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove carefully from the oven and sliiiiide your flatbreads onto the cutting board. Top with your fresh arugula and drizzle your balsamic.
- Slice it up, peeps! Maybe drizzle on some olive oil? Go nuts!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO