Life may not always be all peaches and cream, but for tonight at least, it is peaches and ricotta. Charred and pickled peaches and whipped smoked ricotta, to be precise.
But that’s not all! A medley of peppery arugula and frisée makes this salad a salad, of course, and then your roasted snap peas and zucchini add to the from-the-garden goodness. Tying it all together is our vinaigrette: A bangin’ blend of fruity-spicy Guajillo peppers, roasted pineapple purée, golden raisins, honey and lime juice. And last but not least, there’s the pistachio-parsley crumble, providing a satisfying crunch to each delightful bite. This summer salad? Yeah, it’s a real peach 😉
Total prep time: 3-5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your salad!
- Pickled and charred peaches
- Smoked ricotta, pistachio-parsley crumble, honey-Guajillo vinaigrette
What you’ll need from home:
- Spoon and tossy things
How to prep:
- Remove your ramekins of ricotta, pistachio-parsley crumble, and honey-Guajillo vinaigrette.
- Dollop your ricotta into your bowl, and with the back of a spoon, schmear it across the bottom.
- Drizzle your vinaigrette over the greens and veggies left in the box and toss, toss, toss! Season with S&P to your liking.
- Arrange your greens and veggies over the ricotta-lined bowl.
- Top with your peaches and pistachio-parsley crumble.
- ENJOY! 🙂
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!