Life is not all peaches and cream, that’s for sure, Fam. But it is… a charred peach salad? Sounds about right! If life is like this salad, then we’re pretty okay with that. Because this salad is tasty AF, and also supa beautiful too when ya set it all up. And what’s that gonna look like? Let us tell ya! Meet your greens: frisée, arugula and pea greens. Meet your cheese: creamy whipped + smoky ricotta. Meet your fruits and veggies: grilled and pickled peaches, roasted snap peas + shishitos. Meet your dressing: a life changing honey-guajillo vinaigrette made with roasted pineapple purée, golden raisins, and lime juice. That’s a lotta introductions, so we’ll let you mingle now. Enjoy your salad 🙂
Total prep time: 2-5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your salad!
- Pickled and charred peaches
- Flank steak (if you ordered it!)
What you’ll need from home:
- Bowl or plate
- Tossy things
- Sauté pan (if you ordered the steak!)
How to prep:
- Remove your ramekins of ricotta, pistachio + parsley and honey-guajillo vinaigrette from the box.
- Grab your ricotta, and with a spoon, schmear your ricotta with the back of the spoon onto the bottom of a bowl or plate.
- Drizzle your vinaigrette over the greens and veggies left in the box and toss, toss, toss! Season with S+P to your liking.
- Place your greens and veggies on top of the ricotta
- Top with your peaches and pistachio + parsley mix.
- ENJOY! 🙂
The Flank Steak (if you ordered it!)
- Heat that flank steak up in a lightly oiled sauté pan over medium heat for about 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking. We just want to warm it up, not overcook it!
- If you feel it needs a few more minutes, let it go a little longer! When finished, add to your charred peach salad 🙂
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO