Of course, your meats and cheeses are the STARS of this “board-way” production. (Teehee.) But can we just take a moment to give some love to the hunk in your bag? Hunk of homemade focaccia that is 😉 Studded with fragrant rosemary, it’s divine on its own, but even better as a vehicle for that tangy Humboldt Fog goat and decadent triple crème. Or, maybe you prefer to go sando-style with a meat-cheese-grainy mustard combo? Your call, Fam! This is your show to run, and there are no wrong plot lines.
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- A tray of your meats & cheeses (Cypress Grove Humboldt Fog goat cheese, Saint André triple crème, Savile Row farmhouse cheddar; Walden Local Meat Co. Finocchiona salami, mortadella with pistachios)
- Olives, whole grain mustard, and rosemary focaccia
What you’ll need from home:
- A cutting board or plate, plus a couple ramekins and cheese knife or two if you want!
How to prep:
- Assemble your meats and cheeses on your favorite cutting board or plate.
- Toast your focaccia in the oven, air fryer, or toaster oven.
- Find the perfect spot to nestle in your olives, jam, and focaccia. Set some serving knives on the side.
- Try alllll the combinations– mix, match, NOM.
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!