A big hearty YES to all that is this dinner. Seriously, you’ll want to bathe in this garlic cream sauce—and the answer is no, we don’t have enough leftover sauce to do that unfortunately :/ The lemon breadcrumbs and parsley pesto are for extra pizzazz, taking the tortellini up a notch. Leafy greens because Mom + Dad said so, and basil focaccia to Zamboni up the sauce at the end. Did we forget anything? We hope not. Enjoy, Fam <3
What’s in your bag:
- Garlic cream sauce
- Lemon bread crumbs
- Parsley pesto
- Lettuce and sundried tomatoes
- Balsamic vinaigrette
- Basil focaccia
What you’ll need from home:
- Large pot
- Small saucepan
- Mixing bowl
- Salt + pepper
Total prep time: 10 minutes
The Tortellini + Sauce
- Put a large pot of salted water on to boil.
- While you wait for it to boil, pour the sauce into a saucepan and warm it over medium until it simmers.
- Once your water is at a rolling boil, cook those tortellinis for about 2-3 minutes only! When they rise to the top, they’re done! But to be sure, give them a quick test.
- When the tortellinis are perfect, strain them and add them to the warmed garlic cream sauce.
- Stir to make sure all they’re all sauced up.
- Throw that salad in a mixing bowl.
- Add the balsamic vinaigrette, season with s+p
- Mix mix mix!
- Just toast it up in the toaster oven!
Maybe a bowl for the torts, and a bowl for the salad? Sprinkle some breadcrumbs on the torts and add a dollop of pesto if it strikes your fancy. Focaccia on the side? Sounds like a plan to us!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO