Cheesecake duos are perfect for sharing…or not. Sharing is caring and all, but like, these cheesecakes are so good you might not want to. We wouldn’t blame you. Wanna elevate your cheesecake game? Have some berries leftover in the fridge? Those might be a great topping to add! Saving the leftover dulce de leche for later is a power move- add it to a bowl of ice cream, swirled into some brownies, or even your coffee in the morning. Sweet tooth time!
Total prep time: 1 minute
What’s in your bag:
- 2 Individual cheesecakes
- Dulce de leche
What you’ll need from home:
- A shallow bowl or container
For the Dulce de Leche:
- Heat up about 1 cup of water until nice and hot. Doesn’t need to be boiling, but definitely steamy! When it’s ready, pour the water into your shallow bowl.
- Carefully pop in your dulce de leche container. Let it sit in the water for 30 seconds to a minute to warm up. Take it out and stir!
- Repeat step 2 until the sauce is warm throughout.
- Lick the spoon. Do it.
How to Plate:
- Place each cheesecake on a plate.
- Carefully pour the dulce de leche over the top and devour!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO