We like to think that we don’t play favorites—but this one’s a piece of cake. Well, actually cheesecake isn’t considered a cake, it’s technically a custard pie, but that’s besides the point…this cheesecake is our fave right now. You really can eat it plain, no toppings, but we think the blueberry compote and crumble take it to the next level. Like level up, Mario Kart style, red mushroom making you super fast level up. Whoa.
Total prep time: 1 minute
What’s in your bag:
- 2 Individual cheesecakes
- Blueberry compote
- Oat crumble
What you’ll need from home:
How to prep:
- Each cheesecake on a plate.
- Carefully pour the compote over.
- Sprinkle gently with crumble.
- Take a step back. Look at it. Assess your masterpiece.
- Say goodbye to your masterpiece 🙁 Devour!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO