It’s Friday, so we’re going to Italy. It’s Cacciatore night, peeps! Warm and comforting bites of tender chicken, peppers and onion in a zesty tomato sauce are just moments away from your forks. We’re pretty proud of this pickled leek vinaigrette, too. Super unique, super tasty.
Okay, since we’re not actually going to Italy (though we wish…WECO Fam vacation, anyone?), what are you doing this weekend? We’re getting ready for an epic week of cooking Thanksgiving sweets + sides, and we are SO EXCITED! But first… we’re gonna love on this cacciatore. Get going 🙂
What’s in your bag:
- Chicken thighs
- Chicken, peppers + onion in tomato sauce
- Roasted sweet potatoes
- Pickled leek vinaigrette
- French roll
What you’ll need from home:
- 2 oven safe dishes
- Mixing bowl
Total prep time: 15 minutes
The Potatoes + Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Put the taters in an oven safe dish.
- In another oven safe dish, pour in the sauce and a splash of water. Place the chicken thighs in it.
- Chuck ‘em both in the oven for 8 minutes ‘til the chicken is nice and warm and the potatoes are roasty toasty.
- If you want, toss the french roll in the oven for the last couple minutes to get it a little toasty.
- Grab a mixing bowl and add the greens.
- Drizzle the pickled leek vinaigrette all over.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss, toss, toss!
It’s go time! Add the chicken to a bowl alongside your potatoes and salad. Don’t forget about that beautiful French roll! It’s key for absorbing extra sauce and dressing.
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO