Many things in life can be challenging, (finding the perfect pair of jeans, not hitting snooze 1000x in the morning,) but prepping and enjoying this delicious chicken Caesar salad is not one of them. It’s the simple things in life, people! Pop on some snazzy tunes, (Maybe some Beyoncé? Some Harry Styles?) grab your ingredients and a big ol’ bowl, (we mean BIG) and put all the pieces together. Once everything is combined to your liking, give yourself a gigantic pat on the back and a round of applause, (you deserve it) then dig in!
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your romaine lettuce, Parmesan cheese + fried shallots
- Tuscan marinated roasted chicken, shaved red onion + cherry tomatoes
- Caesar dressing
What you’ll need from home:
- Salt and pepper
- Cutting board and knife
- A mixing bowl
How to prep:
- Grab your romaine and chop it up (sized to your liking) on your cutting board.
- Place your romaine in your mixing bowl. Next, empty your ramekin of Parmesan cheese + fried shallots in there. Add your chicken, onion and tomatoes too!
- Smother in your Caesar dressing until coated. Season to taste with salt and pep, then toss it up! Enjoy 🙂
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO