Many things in life can be challenging, (finding the perfect pair of jeans, not hitting snooze 100x in the morning) but prepping and enjoying this delicious chicken Caesar salad is not one of them. It’s the simple things in life, people! Pop on some snazzy tunes or your favorite podcast, grab your ingredients and a big ol’ bowl–we mean BIG–and put all the pieces together. Once everything is combined to your liking, give yourself a pat on the back and a round of applause (you deserve it) then dig in!
Total prep time: 2-3 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your salad stars: Baby romaine, Tuscan-marinated chicken, Caesar dressing
- Your fixings: Shaved red onion & cherry tomatoes, Parmesan cheese & fried shallots
What you’ll need from home:
- Cutting board and knife
- A mixing bowl and tossy things!
How to prep:
- Grab your romaine and chop it up (sized to your liking).
- Lettuce goes in the mixing bowl. Next, empty your ramekin of Parmesan cheese & fried shallots in there. Add your chicken, onion and tomatoes too!
- Drizzle that dressing all over, season to taste with salt and pep, then toss it up! Enjoy 🙂
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!