Chicken marsala- different from chicken masala. Easy mix up, we know! Both are tasty, but marsala has that creamy wine reduction base, and we added butterball potatoes, sliced mushrooms, pearl onions, and more. A simple rice pilaf as the base to pour your sauce and chicken over. It’s kinda like a blank canvas and the rest is the pizzazz to add on top. We think tonight’s dinner is a real winner, but the real winner is you, cause you get to eat it up 🙂
What’s in your bag:
- Chicken breast w/ Marsala gravy
- Orzo rice pilaf
- Blistered broccoli
What you’ll need from home:
- 2 oven safe dishes
- Microwave safe bowl
- Mixing bowl
- Damp paper towel
Total prep time: 15 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In an oven safe dish (shouldn’t be too large), pour in the chicken chunks and Marsala gravy with a splash of water.
- Chuck it in the oven for 8 minutes ‘til nice and warm.
- Toss the broc in the other oven safe dish and cook in the 350F oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove carefully from the oven when warm.
The Orzo Rice Pilaf
- Toss in a microwave safe bowl, add a teaspoon of water, and cover with a damp paper towel. Microwave for 2-3 minutes.
It’s go time! Place pilaf on a plate and top with a chicken breast and spoon over marsala gravy. Add some broc on the side. Time to get to eatin’!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO