Winner, winner, chicken Marsala dinner! You…you’re the winner (if that wasn’t clear). What have you “won”? Good question. You’ve won: a creamy wine reduction sauce mixed with chicken, butterball potatoes, sliced mushrooms, pearl onions, herbs, and more. Pretty sweet prize, eh? A simple rice pilaf serves as the base to pour your sauce and chicken over. It’s kinda like a blank canvas and the rest is the pizzazz to add on top. The broccoli? The final citrusy seasoned touch. Everyone wins tonight with this dish, we’re sure you’re gonna want more-sala of that Marsala!
What’s in your bag:
- Chicken breast
- Marsala gravy
- Orzo rice pilaf
- Blistered broccoli
What you’ll need from home:
- 2 oven safe dishes
- Microwave safe bowl
- Damp paper towel
Total prep time: 15 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place your chicken in an oven safe dish (shouldn’t be too large), and top with the Marsala gravy and a splash of water.
- Chuck it in the oven for 12-15 minutes ‘til nice and warm.
- Toss the broc in the other oven safe dish and heat in the 350F oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove carefully from the oven when warm.
The Orzo Rice Pilaf
- Toss in a microwave safe bowl, add a teaspoon of water, and cover with a damp paper towel. Microwave for 2-3 minutes.
It’s go time! Place pilaf on a plate and top with a chicken breast and spoon over marsala gravy. Add some broc on the side. Time to get to eatin’!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO