Welp, this one sold out in about five seconds. Thank you for loving chicken parm as much as we do! Italian food meets comfort food meets WECO, and let’s just say, we are very happy to be friendly with both. Layers of crispy breaded chicken smothered in mozzarella and tomato sugo (aka sauce), topped with garlicky breadcrumbs… plus a beautiful Caesar for little greenery on this lovely fall evening. So now we’re over here like… okay, if they are still reading this, why? Don’t they know nothing we could say here could ever be as good as actually tasting this delicious dinner? Really, please go enjoy. Can’t wait to hear what you think 🙂
What’s in your bag:
- Chicken parm + rigatoni bak
- Lettuces for the caesar salad
- Caesar dressing
- Parmesan cheese
What you’ll need from home:
- Olive oil or butter
- Black pepper + salt (or not, always up to you)
- Sheet tray (optional)
- Mixing bowl
Total prep time: 15 minutes
The Chicken Parm
- Set your oven to 400F. Remove the lid from the container, place it on a sheet tray, and pop it in the oven — no need to wait for the oven to preheat!
- Set a timer for 10 minutes while you prep the rest of dinner.
- Check the parm to make sure it’s nice and hot inside. Depending on your oven, it may take a few more minutes.
- Once it’s hot, turn the oven to low broil to crisp up the breadcrumbs on top – make sure they don’t burn though! When the breadcrumbs are golden brown and delicious (maybe a minute or two), it’s ready to go 🙂
- Chop the heads of romaine into bite sized pieces.
- Toss in a bowl with the chopped kale and shaved parm, season with salt and pepper, and drizzle the dressing all over.
- To toss with or without the croutons – totally your choice, but make sure you don’t forget them!
- Mix it up, taste for seasoning, and plate.
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO