Back and better than ever, the all-in-one fabulous dish of ease and comfort, our chicken penne bake. Freezable and shareable, (sharing is not required) classic and trustworthy, cheesy and downright delish. Turn on your Dean Martin, grab a glass of red, and toss that baby in the oven cause the clock is tickin’ and dinner time awaits! You can even munch on your salad while you wait, if your stomach is making aggressive growling sounds like that scrawny dog down the street does whenever you walk by. Maybe even a nibble of Chef Theo’s glorious garlic bread if the tiny dog keeps yapping… 🙂
What’s in your bag:
- Chicken penne bake
- Baby lettuces with shaved fennel
- Balsamic vinaigrette
- Chef Theo’s famous garlic bread
What you’ll need from home:
- Salt and pepper
- Mixing bowl
Total prep time: 25 minutes
The Chicken Penne
- Set your oven to 400F. Remove the lid from the container, place it on a sheet tray, and pop it in the oven — no need to wait for the oven to preheat!
- Set a timer for 22-25 minutes while you prep the rest of dinner.
- Check the penne to make sure it’s nice and hot inside. Depending on your oven, it may take a few more minutes.
- Once it’s hot, turn the oven to low broil to crisp up the breadcrumbs on top – make sure they don’t burn though! When the breadcrumbs are golden brown and delicious (maybe a minute or two), it’s ready to go 🙂
- Chuck the salad in a mixing bowl.
- Add the balsamic vinaigrette, season with s+p and mix mix mix!
The Garlic Bread
- Just toast it up in the toaster oven!
Whether you’re devouring the chicken penne straight from the container, or more of a plate/bowl person, we hope you enjoy!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO