Mo pasta, less problems. That’s how it goes, right? Tender chicken, buttery pasta, roasted broccoli, and a caper-y, creamy, crazy-good sauce are all in your bag tonight, and the only thing standing between you and that deliciousness is just a few minutes of reheat magic. It’s go time!
Total prep time: 3-8 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your bowl
- Ramekin of yummy sauce
What you’ll need from home:
- Large saute pan
- Olive oil
How to prep:
- Remove the ramekin of sauce.
- Warm your saute pan with a splash of olive oil over low to medium heat.
- Toss the remaining bowl contents in when the pan is warm.
- Add the sauce into the saute pan. Add about one half ramekin of water to thin it out.
- Once the sauce is hot, drop in the pasta and broccoli and mix it up over medium heat.
- To plate, make a nice little nest of pasta + broccoli in a bowl for the chicken cutlets to perch on. Dive in!
Going the microwave route? Pour your sauce all over your bowl, and zap for 1-2 minutes.
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO