Mo pasta, less problems. That’s how it goes, right? Tender chicken, buttery pasta, roasted broccoli, and a caper-y, creamy, crazy-good sauce are all in your bag tonight, and the only thing standing between you and that deliciousness is just a few minutes of reheat magic. It’s go time!
Total prep time: 3-8 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your bowl
- Caper lemon sauce
What you’ll need from home:
- Large saute pan
- Cutting board
How to prep:
- Remove the chicken cutlets, ramekin of sauce, and ramekin of breadcrumbs from your bowl.
- Place your chicken on a cutting board and chop into pieces of your desired size.
- Pour your sauce into the saute pan, add a splash of water, give it a little stir, and heat over low-medium heat.
- When the sauce is lightly bubbling, add the chopped chicken to the sauce. Heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the rest of your bowl (minus the breadcrumbs) to the saute pan. Toss it all around and heat for 2-3 more minutes.
- When warmed through, transfer your tasty eats to a plate or shallow bowl and top with breadcrumbs. Enjoy!
Going the microwave route? Pour your sauce all over your bowl, and zap for 1-2 minutes.
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO