Crazy for capers, you could call us. We looove that acidic zing of the lemon in this sauce, and the salty snap of the capers when you crunch on ‘em, all amidst a buttery soft pile o’ pasta and broccoli. Mo pasta, less problems. And… it gets even better (yes, that’s possible, contrary to popular belief) with a sprinkling of garlicky breadcrumbs.
Total prep time: 3-8 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your bowl
- Caper lemon sauce
What you’ll need from home:
- Large saute pan
- Cutting board
How to prep:
- Remove the chicken cutlets, ramekin of sauce, and ramekin of breadcrumbs from your bowl.
- Place your chicken on a cutting board and chop into pieces of your desired size.
- Pour your sauce into the saute pan, add a splash of water, give it a little stir, and heat over low-medium heat.
- When the sauce is lightly bubbling, add the chopped chicken to the sauce. Heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the rest of your bowl (minus the breadcrumbs) to the saute pan. Toss it all around and heat for 2-3 more minutes.
- When warmed through, transfer your tasty eats to a plate or shallow bowl and top with breadcrumbs. Enjoy!
Going the microwave route? Pour your sauce all over your bowl, and zap for 1-2 minutes.
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO