What? Did you think we forgotta ‘bout our OG Chicken Piccata bowl?! Pshh. Get outta get here. We would never!
Our test kitchen (aka culinary wizards) team gave the dish a well-deserved glow-up, and now, what was once a single-serving bowl is a bonafide dinner for two. That means more of all your favorite lemony and garlicky things: Tender marinated chicken, roasted broccoli, toasted breadcrumbs, and caper cream sauce. We repeat: More lemon & garlic caper cream sauce.
Now, the only question left is who is included in that “for two” part of the equation. No judgment at all if it’s You and Future you 😉 Alright, time to piccata plate (pick-out-a plate) and get to preppin’ your piccata!
What’s in your bag:
- Deano’s fresh spaghetti
- Lemon & garlic marinated chicken cutlets
- Lemon caper cream sauce
- Roasted broccoli with garlic confit
- Toasted garlic breadcrumbs
- Lemon wedges & fried capers
What you’ll need from home:
- Casserole dish & aluminum foil
- Large pot, strainer & tongs
- Microwave-safe dish
Total prep time: 18-20 minutes
How to prep:
The chicken, sauce:
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Arrange chicken cutlets in an oven-safe casserole dish and pour lemon-caper cream sauce over top.
- Cover the casserole dish tightly with foil then pop it in the oven for 18-20 minutes, or until everything is warmed to your liking.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil, then add your noodles in and give ‘em a stir!
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until al dente. Taste to make sure you’re happy with the doneness of the pasta!
- Strain, then return the pasta to the pot.
- Toss with butter or oil and season to taste with S&P.
- Place in a microwave-safe dish and heat for 1-2 minutes, or until warmed to your liking.
Time to plate! Grab some pasta with your tongs and swirl it into bowls. Slice up your saucy chicken and arrange it on top! Broccoli goes on the side, and breadcrumbs can go on anything and everything. Finish with a spritz of lemon & fried capers on top. Enjoy!
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!