Wow. Holy sell out, Batman! This was the first to go for the week. So glad and grateful this jumped out at you! We understand why it did. Plenty to love about this preparation! Especially the sauce. Instead of just a plain ol caper and lemon sauce, we WECO’ized it and added delicious peas. Trust us, it’s better this way. You’ll see!
Total prep time: 3-8 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your bowl
- Ramekin of yummy sauce
What you’ll need from home:
- Optional: Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Optional: Large saute pan
How to prep:
You can just microwave the whole thing for a few! OR:
- Arrange the chicken cutlets on an aluminum foil-lined sheet tray. Bake at 375F until they’re hot and toasty, about 5-6 minutes.
- Pour the sauce into a large sautee pan. Add about one half ramekin of water to thin it out.
- Once the sauce is hot, drop in the pasta and broccoli and mix it up over medium heat.
- To plate, make a nice little nest of pasta + broccoli in a bowl for the chicken cutlets to perch on. Dive in!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO