We’ve only got one question for you tonight, Fam. And that is: Spoon or fork? (Yes, you have to pick one. And no, sporks aren’t allowed.) It’s like the olive divide— you’re either an olive lover or you’re not. And similarly, you’re either a spoon-tikka-eater or a fork-tikka-eater. Do you like the ability to poke your chickpeas with a fork, or scoop ‘em up in a spoon? OR, do you, like the tactical chickpea-tikka-devourer you are, use your naan as a utensil?!? No wrong answers, only happy taste buds 😉
What’s in your bag:
- Chickpea tikka masala
- Roasted cauliflower & golden raisins
- Sumac yogurt
- Basmati rice with coriander & cardamom
- Garlic naan
- Shredded braised lamb (if you ordered it!)
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Microwave-safe bowl
Total prep time: 15 minutes
The Chickpea Tikka Masala
For the shredded braised lamb, if you ordered it: Heat your saucepan over medium heat, add a drizzle of olive oil, and then add your lamb. Saute 3-5 minutes, then pour in your tikka masala and proceed with step 1.
- Pour the tikka masala into the saucepan. Heat on medium, stirring occasionally, for 5-10 minutes or until hot. Add a splash of water to adjust consistency if desired.
The Cauliflower and Naan
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Place cauliflower on half of your foil-lined sheet tray (leave the raisins out for now!) and bake for 8 minutes.
- Carefully take your tray out of the oven, add your naan, and sprinkle the golden raisins over your cauliflower.
- Place back in the oven for 5 more minutes!
- Put the rice in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover with a damp paper towel and heat for 2-3 minutes.
The Sumac Yogurt
- Cold is the way to go!
To serve, spoon the rice on your plate and ladle the tikka masala over top. On the side, add your cauliflower and naan. Yogurt goes on the naan, or as a dollop on the masala. Enjoy!
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!