This chili is spooky as HECK! Wanna know why? Because you’re gonna make it all disappear… it’s that good.
You know it’s good chili when it’s been simmering for 2 hours— don’t worry, we already did that part for you 😉 Now all you gotta do is toss your chili in a pot, toss your salad up, and toss your maple butter-drenched cornbread in your mouth while you do the rest. Or wait… if you have the patience for that (we wish we did!) Thank you to our wonderful culinary team (as always) for dinner, we hope you love it!
What’s in your bag:
- WECO brisket chili with beans, cherry tomatoes (from Applefield Farm in Stowe, MA!) and sautéed peppers + onions
- Pumpkin spice cornbread drenched in maple butter
- Little Leaf greens salad
- Cider vinaigrette
- Fixins (sour cream, cheddar, scallions, chimichurri)
What you’ll need from home:
- A pot
- Mixing bowl
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Salt and pepper
Total prep time: 10-15 minutes
- Pour chili into your pot. Heat on medium heat, stirring occasionally for 8-10 minutes or until lightly bubblin’. Feel free to add a splash of water and adjust to desired consistency. Maybe give it a taste too, and season with S+P to your liking!
- Throw the greens into a mixing bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle the cider vinaigrette all over and toss it up!
The Pumpkin Spice Cornbread
- Easiest of them all! Pop it in the oven on a sheet pan or in the toaster until it gets as crispy as you want it.
Grab a bowl, Fam! Ladle some chili in, top with whatever fixins your heart desires, grab a hunk of cornbread and dip it in your chili, (or just crumble some in… are we insane?) and munch on ya side salad too <3
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO