A chill may still be lingering in the air, but it doesn’t mean that light, bright dishes have to be off the menu. In fact, we’re grateful for anything that makes us think of warmer, sunnier days ahead! Like this zingy chili-lime shrimp and cool jalapeño-laced crema. And just to reassure you that we haven’t totally slipped into a summertime fantasy land, we included some delish roasted adobo butternut squash in the mix.
Transportive cooking, y’all! We’re fans and certainly hope you are too 🙂
Total prep time: 1-2 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Chili lime marinated grilled jumbo shrimp, golden quinoa with black beans + roasted butternut squash
- Cotija jalapeño crema
What you’ll need from home:
- Nada! Well, maybe a fork…
How to prep:
- Remove the lid to your container, as well as the ramekin of cotija jalapeño crema.
- Microwave your bowl for 1-2 minutes.
- Dollop your crema on top, or use it to dip your shrimp and squash in! Enjoy 🙂
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!