This bowl, Fam. It’s bold, and we like it! You’ve got the punchy zing from the chili-lime marinated grilled shrimp. The pops of texture and richness from the black bean-studded golden quinoa. The roasted, earthy notes of the adobo butternut squash. The contrasting combo of cool and spice from the jalapeño-laced cotija crema. Yup, we’re sold on the bold alright, and we hope you are too.
Total prep time: 1-2 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Chili-lime marinated grilled jumbo shrimp, golden quinoa with black beans + roasted butternut squash
- Cotija jalapeño crema
What you’ll need from home:
- Nada! Well, maybe a fork…
How to prep:
- Remove the lid to your container, as well as the ramekin of cotija jalapeño crema.
- Microwave your bowl for 1-2 minutes.
- Dollop your crema on top, or use it to dip your shrimp and squash in! Enjoy 🙂
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!