A chill may have returned to the air, but it doesn’t mean that light, bright dishes have to be off the menu. In fact, we’re grateful for anything that reminds us of warmer, sunnier days! Like this zingy chili-lime shrimp and cool jalapeño-laced crema. And just to reassure you that we haven’t totally slipped into a summertime fantasy land, we added in some seasonally appropriate (and delish!) roasted butternut squash.
Transportive cooking, y’all! We’re fans and certainly hope you are too 🙂
Total prep time: 1-2 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Chili lime marinated grilled jumbo shrimp, golden quinoa with black beans + roasted butternut squash
- Cotija jalapeño crema
What you’ll need from home:
- Nada! Well, maybe a fork…
How to prep:
- Remove the lid to your container, as well as the ramekin of cotija jalapeño crema.
- Microwave your bowl for 1-2 minutes.
- Dollop your crema on top, or use it to dip your shrimp and squash in! Enjoy 🙂
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO