Considering this meal requires no heating and (almost) no work to assemble, we think it’s pretty darn chill. Almost totally chill, except that chili-spiked sesame sauce you’ve got to dress your noodles with packs a nice fiery, tingly punch. Start by saucing light to moderate the heat level. We hope you love every bite of this hot & cold combo!
What’s in your bag:
- Sesame noodles with carrots & Napa cabbage
- Veggies (edamame & sugar snap peas)
- Sesame shrimp
- Sesame-chili sauce
- Chopped peanuts & cilantro
What you’ll need from home:
- A mixing bowl and tossy things!
Total prep time: 1-2 minutes
How to prep:
- Transfer your sesame noodles to a mixing bowl and toss with some of the sesame-chili sauce to lightly coat. (This packs some heat so start light!)
- Next, add in your veggies & shrimp– toss, toss, toss!
- Give it a taste, and add in more sauce as desired.
To serve, grab a shallow bowl and pile on a bundle of noods! Garnish with a spoonful of cilantro and peanuts.
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!