“Now what starts with the letter C?
Cookie starts with C
Let’s think of other things
That starts with C
Oh, who cares about the other things?” –Cookie Monster
Total prep time: 15 minutes
What’s in your bag:
What you’ll need from home:
- Sheet tray
- Non-stick spray or butter
- ¼ measuring cup or scoop
How to Prep:
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Keep the dough in the fridge while your oven warms up!
- Grease your sheet tray with non-stick spray or butter.
- Using a ¼ measuring cup, scoop out about 6-8 cookies. Or make one ginormous one – your call!
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. 8 minutes for softer cookies, 10 minutes for crunchier cookies. Will need longer if you went with bigger cookies!
- Let them cool for 3-5 minutes to firm up (worth it, we promise!).
- Enjoy! Leave absolutely nothing behind! 🙂
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner AND dessert served. #weareWECO