“Me love to eat cookies. Sometimes eat whole, sometimes me chew it.” -Cookie Monster
We may not have a cookie monster on our team, but we do have a cookie queen, and her name is Emily! Thanks to Emily for these fab cookies, we hope you enjoy, WECO Fam 🙂
Total prep time: 15 minutes
What’s in your bag:
– DESSERT!!! (and powdered sugar!)
What you’ll need from home:
- Sheet tray
- Non-stick spray or butter
How to Prep:
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Keep the dough in the fridge while your oven warms up!
- Grease your sheet tray with non-stick spray or butter.
- Divide the cookie dough up into 8 equal pieces. Roll the pieces into balls.
- Pour your powdered sugar into a shallow bowl, and roll each cookie dough ball in the powdered sugar.
- Arrange them on your sheet tray 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Will need longer if you went with bigger cookies!
- The cookie edges should be firm but the inside should still be soft, they’ll cook a bit more as they cool.
- Let them cool for 3-5 minutes to firm up (worth it, we promise!).
- Enjoy! Leave absolutely nothing behind! 🙂
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner AND dessert served. #weareWECO