Hello, hello, and good evening, cilantro appreciators! We’re SO happy you’re here to enjoy the citrusy-peppery freshness that this herb has to offer (because we know not everyone does!). To complete tonight’s shrimpy cilantro celebration, we’re pairing our bright, green friend with a trio of sunshiny partners: Aromatic coconut sticky rice, chili-lime-spiked bok choy, and sweet mango salsa.
Total prep time: 1-2 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Jumbo cilantro-lime shrimp with coconut sticky rice and grilled chili-lime bok choy
- Mango salsa
What you’ll need from home:
- Nada! Well, maybe a fork…
How to prep:
- Remove the lid to your container, as well as the ramekin of mango salsa.
- Microwave your bowl for 1-2 minutes.
- Spoon your salsa on top and enjoy 🙂
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!