HELLO WECO PEOPLE! We hope you enjoy your light, bright, and dynamite meal this eve! Just so ya know, it’s the same goodness as usual, but a little bit more simple. Well, simple isn’t the best word to describe it. Simple doesn’t sound stellar, and this meal is stellar as heck. How about… it’s got the quality essentials! Now that’s more like it. Ya got your protein (citrus-marinated salmon!), your veggie (roasted + shaved broccoli!), your grain (quinoa, nuff said), and an avocado oil based aioli! We hope you love it 🙂
Total prep time: 15 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your bowl of salmon, broccoli + quinoa
- Avocado aioli
What you’ll need from home:
- Casserole dish
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Grab your casserole dish and add your broccoli and quinoa. Pop it in the oven for 5 minutes
- Remove carefully from the oven, then add your salmon too!
- Cook for another 10 or until warmed to your liking.
- Grab your aioli (lightly drizzle it on or use as a dipping sauce) and enjoy!
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.