It’s a… SHEET TRAY DINNER! YIPPEE! Our goal is always to make sure that your heating instructions yield the best quality results for your tasty eats. Often that means getting a pot or pain involved, but let’s admit it, we all love some simplicity. So when everything aligns and a sheet tray is the only thing needed, we jump for joy. Hence, your dinner tonight. Toss it on a sheet pan. Then toss your chutney on top. That’s it. We swear.
Total prep time: 10-12 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your chicken, curry spiced butternut squash, green beans + raisin chutney
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
How to prep:
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Arrange your chicken, butternut squash and green beans on the sheet tray.
- Pop in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until warmed to your liking.
- Plate it all up, and add your raisin chutney to dip in on the side, or spoon all over. You do you!
- Enjoy 🙂
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!